- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 225 grams Butter melted
- 2 --- Whole oranges, about 375g in weight
- 75 grams xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 250 grams almonds
- 2 tablespoons soaked chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Poppyseeds
- 10 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 litre water
- Place oranges into TM Basket. Place 1L of water into mixing bowl, insert TM basket and cook 45 min/ Varoma/ speed 2, ensuring oranges fit comfortably in TM basket without obstructing hole in mixing bowl lid.
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan-forced. Grease and line a 23cm springform pan.
- Using the spatula, remove TM basket and set oranges aside to cool. Once cooled, remove top and bottom of oranges, cut into pieces and discard pips. Place into TM bowl 20 seconds on Speed 9. remove from bowl & set aside.
- Put the almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
- Insert thr butterfly and add the remaining ingredients, including the butter and the orange pieces to the TM bowl. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tin and bake for approximately 50-60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. If it’s still not ready after 50 minutes, cover with foil to prevent it from burning.
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin on a cooling rack for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool
NOTE: This cake is a really wet cake, will stay fresh for several days
Tip: Drizzle a small amount of raw honey over warm cake for extra sweetness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries