- 100 g raw sugar
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 75 g Butter
- 80 g plain flour
- 40 g self raising flour
- 25 g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100 g raspberry jam, (recipe in Everyday cookbook)
- 80 g fresh, or frozen rasberries
- 250 g almonds
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
(Pre-heat oven to 180oC)
- Weigh in sugar and add lemon zest and mill for approx 10 seconds on speed 9.
- Weigh in butter and continue for another 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add flours, coconut, and lemon juice and combine for around 20 seconds on speed 5 (or until combined).
- Press into greased/lined slice pan and bake for approx 15 minutes until slightly golden in colour (don’t worry that this is thin- it will rise!)
- Allow to cool.
- Weigh in jam and raspberries and combine for 3 seconds on speed 3. Spread over base. Clean TM bowl.
- Weigh in almonds and mill for 20 seconds on speed 5.
- Add eggs and sugar and combine for 3 seconds on speed 5.
- Spread roughly over raspberry layer and bake for approx 15 mins (until golden). Allow to cool and cut into squares or fingers.
Acknowledgement: Adapted from recipe on side of CSR Raw Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)