- 220 grams dates
- 140 grams raw cashews
- 120 grams Shredded coconut
- lemon zest, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- coconut, shredded, Extra for Rolling
1. Place dates and cashews into the mixing bowl
Blitz 20-30 sec / Speed 9
2. Add the coconut, lemon zest and lemon juice and blitz again 20-30 sec / Speed 9
3. Roll into balls with wet hands (so they don't stick to your hands)
4. If the mixture is too runny (depending on how juicy your lemon is) add more coconut so that you can roll into balls
5. Roll the balls in the extra coconut
6. Set in the fridge or store in freezer and take out when required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options