- 220 grams dates
- 140 grams raw cashews
- 120 grams Shredded coconut
- lemon zest, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- coconut, shredded, Extra for Rolling
1. Place dates and cashews into the mixing bowl
Blitz 20-30 sec / Speed 9
2. Add the coconut, lemon zest and lemon juice and blitz again 20-30 sec / Speed 9
3. Roll into balls with wet hands (so they don't stick to your hands)
4. If the mixture is too runny (depending on how juicy your lemon is) add more coconut so that you can roll into balls
5. Roll the balls in the extra coconut
6. Set in the fridge or store in freezer and take out when required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins