- 90 g raw sugar
- 125 g Butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 160 g Milk
- 1 lemon
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 180 g raw sugar
- 30 g Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon, use from above
- --- flaked coconut, for decoration
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced (180 degrees if not)
2. Prepare a muffin tray with 12 cupcake cases
3. Add sugar and 3 peels of the lemon using a grater to the bowl. Mill 10secs/speed10. Remove, set aside.
4. Melt butter 1min/70 degrees/speed 1
5.Remove butter, set aside.
6. Add butterfly whisk, add eggs, add milk, whisk 40sec/speed 4
7. Add flour, coconut, butter and sugar back in. 10sec/speed 4
8. Pour into cupcake cases.
9. Bake for 12 mins
1. Add sugar to clean bowl. Mill 20sec/speed 10
2. Add butter and lemon. 5sec/speed 5
3. Spread on cooled cupcakes
4. Sprinkle with flaked coconut
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes