- 2 eggs
- 180 g extra virgin olive oil
- 280 g natural yoghurt, greek style
- 180 g honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 --- lemon, zest only
- 110 g raw sugar
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 250 g Flour, Plain
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp coconut cream
- 75 g raw sugar
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
Grease and flour a 22cm round (2 litre capacity) non-stick bundt tin.
- Place lemon zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add eggs, oil, yoghurt, lemon juice, and honey and mix 15 sec/speed 4.
- Add coconut, flour, and baking powder and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 55 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Allow cake to cool in tin for 10 minutes.
- Place coconut cream and sugar in small bowl. Mix with spoon until just combined.
Carefully flip the cake onto a cake stand or serving plate (it will still be hot).
Spoon the glaze over the top and let sugar crystallise.
Adapted from Donna Hay recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Chai Turmeric
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus