- 180 g Butter, softened and diced
- 75 g Icing Suger, milled in TM
- 50 g Cranberries, or chopped craisins
- 1 tbsp lemon rind, grated in TM
- 210 g plain flour
- 50 g white chic bits
1. Add sugar to TM bowl and mill, 10 sec, speed 6 or till fine set aside
2. Grate lemon into TM and grate 5sec, speed 5, set aside and
wash TM bowl and dry.
3. Place butter and sugar in TM bowl along with cubed butter. Mix
on speed 4 for 40 sec or till mixed.
4. Add cranberries, lemon rind and white choc chips and mix on
speed 2 for 1 min gradually adding the flour.
5. Once all ingredients are mixed roll into 1 tbspn balls and arrange
on baking tray. Press each ball with a fork lightly to flatten.
6. Bake for 20-25 min till pale in colour and remove and allow to cool
on cake rack.
Accessories you need
Spray your hands with cooking oil before you handle the dough, this will stop it sticking to your hands
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shortbread Buscuits
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls