- 65 g white rice
- 15 g arrowroot flour
- 30 g potato flour
- 80 g Macadamia nuts, raw, unsalted
- 40 g Rapadura Sugar
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extact
- 40 g ghee (or butter)
Preheat oven to 180degC.
Line a mini-muffin tin with 8 x paper liners.
Mill rice to flour, 1 & half minutes, sp 10. Transfer into small bowl & set aside.
Zest lemon rind for 10 sec, sp 9. Transfer into small dish & set aside.
Into TMX bowl place:rice flour, arrowroot, potato flour, macadamia nuts, sugar & baking powder. Mix 6 sec, sp7.
Add:eggs, lemon zest, vanilla & ghee.
Combine 6 sec, sp 4.
Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake 13-15min until lightly golden.
Allow to cool.
Top with extra lemon rind & serve with lemon curd & fresh berries!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis