- 250 g Scotch finger biscuits
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 500 g white chocolate melts
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 drops yellow food colouring
- 1 cup Marshmallow creme, See associated recipe
8Recipe is created for
1. Line an 8x8 inch square tin with baking paper and set aside
2. Place butter into bowl and melt for 2mins/60 degrees/speed 2
3. Add scotch fingers and crush for 20 seconds/speed 5
4. Transfer mix into prepared tin and spread evenly, pressing down slightly to make a firm base
5. Rinse and dry the TMX bowl
1. Place white chocolate and condensed milk in TMX bowl and melt for 3 minutes/60 degrees/speed 4
2. Add extract, zest, and colouring and mix for 15 seconds/speed 4
3. Pour 2/3 of the mix over the base
4. Add marshmallow creme to the remaining mix in the TMX bowl and turbo a few times to incorporate. Don't over mix so the fudge has a marbled effect. Add to fudge in the tin
5. Allow to cool to room temperature before placing in the fridge to chill
You can buy marshmallow fluff/creme in some supermarkets or you can make your own which I did using this recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/marshmallow-fluff-marshmallow-creme/206190
I added more lemon extract and zest as I prefer a stronger lemon flavor
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.