THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100g macadamias
- 100g hazelnuts or almonds
- 60g coconut (shredded)
- 50g Butter (room temp)
- 1/2-1 tsp Wattleseed (ground)
- 500g Cream cheese (room temp)
- 3 Tbs coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 100-150g Rice malt syrup (honey or maple syrup could be used)
- 2 Tbs Lemon Myrtle (ground leaves)
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line a 20x30cm baking tin
2. Place nuts and wattleseed into Thermomix bowl and mill 10sec/sp6
3. Add coconut and butter and mix 30sec/sp3
4. Transfer mixture to lined tin and press in evenly using the back of a metal spoon to help
5. Bake 8-10 minutes until just starting to brown. COOL.
1. Place all Filling ingredients into clean Thermomix bowl
2. Combine on speed 4 for about 40 seconds
3. Transfer filling to cooled base and smooth evenly.
4. Bake at 160C for approx. 20 minutes. It should still be a bit wobbly in the middle. Allow to cool then refrigerate for minimum 2 hours but preferrably overnight as the flavours will continue to develop.
You can find Australian native herbs and spices from specialty shops and Oxfam stores but you'll find a much bigger selection online so it's worth getting a few and experimenting with some new and interesting flavours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life