THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100g macadamias
- 100g hazelnuts or almonds
- 60g coconut (shredded)
- 50g Butter (room temp)
- 1/2-1 tsp Wattleseed (ground)
- 500g Cream cheese (room temp)
- 3 Tbs coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 100-150g Rice malt syrup (honey or maple syrup could be used)
- 2 Tbs Lemon Myrtle (ground leaves)
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line a 20x30cm baking tin
2. Place nuts and wattleseed into Thermomix bowl and mill 10sec/sp6
3. Add coconut and butter and mix 30sec/sp3
4. Transfer mixture to lined tin and press in evenly using the back of a metal spoon to help
5. Bake 8-10 minutes until just starting to brown. COOL.
1. Place all Filling ingredients into clean Thermomix bowl
2. Combine on speed 4 for about 40 seconds
3. Transfer filling to cooled base and smooth evenly.
4. Bake at 160C for approx. 20 minutes. It should still be a bit wobbly in the middle. Allow to cool then refrigerate for minimum 2 hours but preferrably overnight as the flavours will continue to develop.
Accessories you need
You can find Australian native herbs and spices from specialty shops and Oxfam stores but you'll find a much bigger selection online so it's worth getting a few and experimenting with some new and interesting flavours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Gluten-Free Energy Bites
- Thermilane (healthier) banana muffins
- Dave’s Fig and Pear Parkin
- Gluten Free Chocolate Birthday Cake
- BERRY RICOTTA CAKE
- Egg Free, Dairy Free EASY Chocolate Cupcake/Cake
- Banana bread
- Oat & Milo Slice