- 4 teaspoons Butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 --- cups crumbed digestive biscuits
- 1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- 2 egg yolks (3 if small eggs)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Directions for Base
Preheat oven to 180C degrees
Spray a square baking dish with oil or use melted butter
Crush biscuits (30 sec speed 6) add melted butter and sugar mix for a further 30 sec speed 6
Press mixture firmly in baking dish and bake for 8 – 12 minutes
Directions for Filling
Add egg yolk, condensed milk and lemon juice to bowl.
Mix 30 sec speed 4.5
Pour filling over base and bake for 15 minutes
Let cool in pan on rack
Chill at least 1 hour before serving
Very, Very delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake