- 1 lemon, (juice and rind peeled off with a potato peeler)
- 150 g Raw Sugar or Rapidura
- 100 g Butter, diced and softened
- 50 g cream cheese, (or sour cream)
- 2 eggs
- 150 g bakers flour, (or plain flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Power
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
Preheat oven to 180c
Put sugar and lemon peel in TM bowl and blitz for 10 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down
Add softened butter (make sure butter is soft or it may damage your butterfly) and cream cheese, and whip on speed 4 for 2 minutes or until creamy
Remove butterfly and lick clean
Add 2 eggs, pinch of salt and juice of the lemon and mix on speed 6 for 6 seconds
Scrape down, add flour and baking powder and mix on speed 4 for 3 seconds* or until just combined.
Pour mixture into a lined brownie or similar tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the centre and edges are just starting to turn golden.
Accessories you need
Make sure your butter is soft, or it may cause your machine to wobble and overwork the dough.
Don't be tempted to over mix as doing so releases the glutens in the flour and will make tough brownies. It is ok to see a little white flour around the sides, you can incorporate that into the mixture as you scrape it out into your tin.
Brownie will look quite pale when cooked. You can dust it with some icing sugar if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- My Husband's Bachelor 'Baked' Beans
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Marbled Orange Cream & Brazil Nut Brownies