- 2 tablespoon lime zest, aprrox 2 limes
- 265 g castor sugar
- 200 g Butter
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 110 g plain flour
- 6 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 200 g sour cream
- 120 g lime juice
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar, to serve
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 150C.
Grease a 27cm pie dish (or lately I've been using 2 x 23cm glass Pyrex pie dishes)
Peel lime with a vegetable and place in bowl with sugar and chop for 3 sec, sp 9.
Add butter and melt 3 min 50 sp 2
Add rest of ingredients and mix 30 sec, sp 4.
Pour into prepared pie dish and cook for 1 hour.
Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.
Suitable to freeze.
Accessories you need
Note: You can use lemons instead of limes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Clone of Yummy Apple Shortcake - Raspberry & White Choc Version
- Quick & Easy Bread Dough for Buns/Loaves
- Dark Chocolate and Almond Torte
- Caramel Slice
- Orange, Date & Walnut Muffins
- Lemon Loaf
- Feijoa & Date Cake
- Best Feijoa Cake
- Cream Cheese & Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Red Onion Tart
- Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream