- 1 package Arrowroot Biscuits
- 1 package Eskimo lollies or soft fruit lollies
- 200 gram condensed milk
- 120 gram Butter
- 50 gram Cup desiccated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place packet of Biscuits in bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7, once finished transfer to seperate bowl.
2. Place butter, Eskimo lollies and condensed milk in bowl and melt 2minutes on speed 1.5 and temperature 50 degrees.
3. Add desicated coconut and biscuits to bowl, mix for 20-30seconds on speed 7 or until well combined.
4. Pour 1 cup of desicated coconut into a seperate bowl, roll mixture into small balls and roll in the coconut.
5. Refridgerate for 1-2 hours or until hard.
6. Eat and enjoy.
(Alternative to eskimo lollies can be the Allens banana lollies)
Lolly log bliss balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)