- 1 banana
- 3 pears, Peeled and cored
- 210 grams plain flour
- 125 grams sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat Oven 180 Degrees, Greas and Flour a loaf tin
2. Place Banana and pears in Bowl. Mix 5 Sec Spd 5.
3. Add 180g of the flour and the rest of the ingredients into the bowl 10 Sec / Spd 5 Scrape the bowl.
4. Add the Remimng Flour (40g) Mix again 5 Sec / Spd 5.
5. Pour Mix into the tin. Tap on the bench to remove any air bubbles. Leave to set for 5 mins.
6. Bake for 45 - 60 Mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice