- 60 grams Milk
- 200 grams natural yoghurt
- 150 grams oil, (I mix half of each Olive & Grapeseed)
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams Flour, Plain
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 95 grams sugar raw
- 220 grams blueberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 190°C and line 14 standard muffin holes.
Weigh in all wet ingredients, place MC (measuring cup) in lid.
Place a bowl on lid and weigh in all dry ingredients, stir with a fork to combine.
Add dry ingredients to , MC in, 12sec/Dough
Use spatula to scrap down side and gently stir in blueberries.
Spoon evenly into the muffin cases.
Bake for 17-19 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Let cool or enjoy warm.
Best trick when making Muffins is to not over mix and also to keep the wet and dry ingredients separate til the end. This recipe does both of these, producing light and fluffy Muffins.
These delicious Muffins are low sugar, just as we like them, if you would like them a little sweeter feel free to sprinkle a little sugar on top.
Or why not top with sliced almonds or other nuts.
This recipe has been adapted from Scrummylane's Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Low Sugar Muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins