- 1 egg white
- 45 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 200 grams Cereal
1. Preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
2. Grease slice tin/muffin tray.
3. Add butterfly into bowl.
4. Add egg white into bowl. Beat 2 minutes, speed 4, or until whites are stiff.
5. Transfer whipped white into a seperate bowl. No need to clean bowl.
6. Add butter, corn syrup and brown sugar int bowl. Cook 4 mins, varoma, speed 1 - or until boiling.
7. Add whole apricots and cereal into bowl. Mix 10 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
8. Add whipped egg white into bowl and mix speed 4 for 5 seconds.
9. Press mix into muffin tray, or slice tray (wet fingers so mix don’t sent stick to you.)
10. Bake for 10 minutes.
11. If slice made, cut into squares. Leave in tray to cool.
Accessories you need
I used uncle toby’s Muesli with apricot, apple, sultana and coconut. I think you could use any grain with fruit cereal mix.
Recipe adapted from Kellogg’s ‘Sustain Apricot Slice’
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Award Winning 50/50 wholemeal/white multigrain jumbo loaf
- Sweet Pumpkin Roll
- LEFT OVER MEAT AND VEGETABLE PIE
- Creamy cheesy veg and bacon pasta
- Husbands chocolate no bake cookies
- Invisible zucchini chocolate brownies
- Tasty chicken, pumpkin, chick pea and lentil baby food
- Babies Apricot Chicken Brown Rice Risotto
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen