- 200 g Raw Macadamia Halves
- 100 g white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 100 g coconut oil
- 100 g honey
- pinch hymalayan salt
- 120 g rolled oats
- 50-60 g Diced Dried Apricot
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Macadama Nuts to bowl. 2 sec/sp4repeat to get a more even chop. SET ASIDE
Add broken chocolate to bowl
TURBO .5 3 times (TM5) or
TURBO once (TM31) Until a lumpy bisciut look SET A SIDE
Add Coconut Oil, Honey, Salt to bowl, Melt 5 min / 120 degrees / sp 1
Add Oats, Nuts, Apricot and Shredded Coconut. MIX 30 sec / / 1.5
Press mixture firmly into Slice tin and cook in oven 170 degrees for 25 min.
Cool in fridge until firm and cut into bar slices.
Accessories you need
You may use any nut you prefer. Pistachio nut is nice. Also nice with milk chocolate. Choc chip chocolate maybe used instead if preferred.
I wrap portions in foil for quick healthy on the move snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars