- 105 g 1 cup unsalted Macadamias
- 185 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 220 g firmly packed brown sugar
- 110 g caster sugar
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 g white eating chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100 g dried cranberries or craisins
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C.
Toast nuts in oven at 160C for 8-10 mins. Roughly chop the nuts once cooled.
Place butter into TM bowl.Melt for 1.5 mins, 60C, Speed 3.
Add sugars and eggs. Mix 10 secs, speed 4.
Add flour. Mix 20 secs, speed 3.
Add chopped nuts, cranberries and chocolate. Mix for 20 secs, Reverse, Speed 4.
Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place balls, about 8 cm apart on lined baking trays. Flatten dough balls.
Bake about 12 mins.
Cool on trays.
Macadamia, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
From Australian House and Garden Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)