- 105 g 1 cup unsalted Macadamias
- 185 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 220 g firmly packed brown sugar
- 110 g caster sugar
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 g white eating chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100 g dried cranberries or craisins
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C.
Toast nuts in oven at 160C for 8-10 mins. Roughly chop the nuts once cooled.
Place butter into TM bowl.Melt for 1.5 mins, 60C, Speed 3.
Add sugars and eggs. Mix 10 secs, speed 4.
Add flour. Mix 20 secs, speed 3.
Add chopped nuts, cranberries and chocolate. Mix for 20 secs, Reverse, Speed 4.
Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place balls, about 8 cm apart on lined baking trays. Flatten dough balls.
Bake about 12 mins.
Cool on trays.
Macadamia, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
From Australian House and Garden Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments