- 200 grams dark chocolate, 50%-72% cocoa
- 180 grams sugar/rapadura
- 420 grams Canellini Beans, canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon coffee or water, optional
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams oil, e.g macadamia nut or coconut
- 5 eggs, large
Grease and line 20cm tin. Preheat oven to 170 C
1. Break up chocolate into TM bowl and grate 5 sec Speed 8, set aside
2.Add sugar and mill 3 sec Speed 9
3. Add drained beans and water/coffee (if using), puree 20-30 sec, Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add all other ingredients including grated chocolate
5. Blend 20 sec, Speed 5-6
6. Pour mixture into the tin (it is quite runny)
7. Bake 30-40 mins until cooked
Accessories you need
This can be dairy free if the chocolate you choose is dairy free e.g Whittaker's dark and you use oil.
I have also made this cake with dextrose instead of sugar by adding another 20-50g of dextrose if you like it to taste a little sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake