- 160 grams pitted dates
- 200 grams Milk
- 270 grams self rasing flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 35 grams Milo
Recipe is created for
Chop dates for 10 secs on speed 8.
Add milk and heat at 100 deg for 2 minutes on speed 1. Then blend for 10 secs on speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 second on speed 5 using spatula to assist if necessary.
Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake at 180 deg for 45 minutes.
Accessories you need
Great for school lunches, spread with butter OR serve warm with caramel sauce and ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake