- 160 grams pitted dates
- 200 grams Milk
- 270 grams self rasing flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 35 grams Milo
8Recipe is created for
Chop dates for 10 secs on speed 8.
Add milk and heat at 100 deg for 2 minutes on speed 1. Then blend for 10 secs on speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 second on speed 5 using spatula to assist if necessary.
Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake at 180 deg for 45 minutes.
Accessories you need
Great for school lunches, spread with butter OR serve warm with caramel sauce and ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping