- 160 grams pitted dates
- 200 grams Milk
- 270 grams self rasing flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 35 grams Milo
8Recipe is created for
Chop dates for 10 secs on speed 8.
Add milk and heat at 100 deg for 2 minutes on speed 1. Then blend for 10 secs on speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 second on speed 5 using spatula to assist if necessary.
Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake at 180 deg for 45 minutes.
Accessories you need
Great for school lunches, spread with butter OR serve warm with caramel sauce and ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice