- 130 grams Self Raising Flour
- 80 grams cocoa
- 120 grams Maltesers, (extra for decorating if you like)
- 150 grams sugar
- 20 grams light vegetable oil, i used grapeseed, but you can use whatever you have
- 400 grams Light vanilla Fruche
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
Grease and line a lamington tray with baking paper.
combine flour and cocoa in bowl . Mix for 5 seconds on speed 4. Set aside
Weigh in sugar and mill on speed 9 for 10 seconds
add eggs, oil and Fruche. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4
Add combined flour and cocoa. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4
Add maltesers and mix on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 2.
Put Mixture into a lined lamington tray
Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes
Weight Watchers Malteser Fudge Brownie
Accessories you need
This is NOT my recipe and was taken from the Weight Watchers D'Lite book issued around the late 90s. In those days if you cut this into 16 pieces it was worth 3 points. (not including the extra maltesers used to decorate).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies