- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits, 250g
- 1 can condensed milk, Or approx 300g homemade condensed milk
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Desiccated Coconut, Extra, for rolling in
Add biscuits to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add the coconut, cocoa, vanilla and condensed milk and mix for 20 seconds, speed 7 or until combined.
Shape into teaspoon size balls and roll in the extra coconut.
Refrigerate. Suitable for freezing.
These will freeze well if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding