- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits, 250g
- 1 can condensed milk, Or approx 300g homemade condensed milk
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Desiccated Coconut, Extra, for rolling in
Add biscuits to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add the coconut, cocoa, vanilla and condensed milk and mix for 20 seconds, speed 7 or until combined.
Shape into teaspoon size balls and roll in the extra coconut.
Refrigerate. Suitable for freezing.
These will freeze well if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Chocolate Custard
- Get Moreish Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Shirl's Chocolate Cake
- Choc Cream Cheese Icing
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies