- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits, 250g
- 1 can condensed milk, Or approx 300g homemade condensed milk
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Desiccated Coconut, Extra, for rolling in
Add biscuits to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add the coconut, cocoa, vanilla and condensed milk and mix for 20 seconds, speed 7 or until combined.
Shape into teaspoon size balls and roll in the extra coconut.
Refrigerate. Suitable for freezing.
Accessories you need
These will freeze well if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Squares
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Brownies - from the Family Circle Kids Cookbook
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate Crunch Slice