- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits, 250g
- 1 can condensed milk, Or approx 300g homemade condensed milk
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Desiccated Coconut, Extra, for rolling in
Add biscuits to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add the coconut, cocoa, vanilla and condensed milk and mix for 20 seconds, speed 7 or until combined.
Shape into teaspoon size balls and roll in the extra coconut.
Refrigerate. Suitable for freezing.
Accessories you need
These will freeze well if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Bliss Balls
- Mint Slice
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Family Chocolate Cake