- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 150g condensed milk
- 100g Butter Cubed
- 200g Cadbury peppermint chocolate
- 3 drops peppermint essence
- 200g white chocolate
- 3-4 drops green food colouring
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break biscuits into bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 6.
Add the cocoa and combine for 5 seconds, speed 4.
Set biscuit mix aside.
Melt condensed milk, butter, peppermint chocolate and peppermint essence, 5-10 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2 until melted and combined.
Add biscuit mix back to bowl and combine 25 seconds, speed 3.
With wet hands, press biscuit mix into slice tin greased and lined with baking paper. Put into fridge to set while preparing topping.
Wash and carefully dry bowl ensuring no water is left in bowl.
Add white chocolate to dry bowl and melt 2-3 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2.
Pour melted chocolate onto biscuit mix and spread.
Working quickly, with a metal skewer or the end of a spoon, dip into the food colouring and drizzle a few drops of food colouring onto the chocolate and swirl through chocolate.
Refrigerate for about 12 minutes until just set, cut into pieces and return to fridge to set further.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Choc chip biscuits
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Gluten free Black Bean Brownies
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Extreme Chocolate Cake