- 200 g oats
- 50 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 60 g Desiccated Coconut
- 60 g Soft brown sugar
- 125 g softened butter
- 60 g golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
2. Grease and line a slice tin or you can use silicone bar moulds
3. Place oats in mixing bowl and blitz 5 seconds, speed 5
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 seconds Speed 5
5. Press firmly into slice tin/bar moulds and level the top. Sprinkle some extra oats on top
6. Bake in slice tin for 20 minutes or in bar mould 10-15 minutes
7. Let rest for ten minutes before transferring to wire rack.
8. Yummy eaten warm with a cuppa or let completely cool and store in an airtight container
*Note - You can reduce the sugar in this recipe to your taste
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers