- 300 g sugar
- 1 egg white
- 100 g chocolate
1. Place the sugar into the Termomix bowl.
2. Mill for 30 seconds at speed 10.
3. Add the egg white.
4. Blend for 40 seconds at speed 8.
5. Roll the mixture into 20 small balls, 4 at a time.
6. Place a sheet of baking paper on a microwave safe plate and put 4 balls on it.
7. Microwave at 700 for 40 seconds.
8. When they have cooled a bit, remove from the paper and place on cooling rack.
9. Repeat 4 more times and you have 20 meringes.
10. Rinse and dry the bowl completely.
11. Add the chocolate broken into pieces into the bowl.
12 Melt on 60 degrees for 3 minutes on speed 2.
13. Share the chocolate on the bases of 10 of the meringues then place another on top to give you a meringue sandwich.
14. Serve when the chocolate has set.
You can use any chocolate. I have used a combo of milk and dark.
You could serve them as single merinues if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding