- 50 grams Butter, Roughly chopped
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams water
- 75 grams Jam, Any flavour. I use raspberry
- 80 grams SR flour
- 20 grams cocoa
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 80 grams almond meal
- 1 egg
- 100 grams chocolate bits
- 75 grams cream
- Flaked almonds to decorate, Optional
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Thoroughly grease a mini Kugelhopf tin.
1. Add butter, sugars, water and jam to the .
2. Melt 50°C/2 mins/sp 2.
3. Add egg and combine sp4/10 secs.
4. Add remaining dry ingredients sp4/15 secs.
5. Scrape bowl and beat again sp4/ 5 secs.
6. Pour into well greased mini Kugelhopf tin.
7. Bake for 35-45 mins, or until done when tested.
8. Cool on a wire rack before icing with the ganache.
*Because this is a relatively small amount I tend to melt this in the microwave. However, if you prefer to use your TMX refer to page 160 in the EBC by Thermomix for guidelines.*
1. Melt the chocolate bits and then combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
1. Either pour ganache over the entire cake or cut cake in half horizontally, spread with ganache, rejoin and pour remaining ganache over.
2. Sprinkle with hazelnuts/ walnuts/flaked almonds.
3. Chill until set.
A mini treat perfect for a small family or 2 chocolate lovers..!
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me " and "Thermify me breadwinners " for more recipes,tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice