- 120 g pecan nuts
- 180 g Butter
- 140 g castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, large
- 140 g sour cream
- 2 level tablespoons Milk
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 2 peaches, halved & cut into wedges
Pre-heat oven to 180C.
Grease 4 x 10cm mini spring-form pans.
Place pecans into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Place butter, sugar and vanilla essence into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add eggs and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Add sour cream and milk. Mix 10 sec/speed 5.
Add flour and ground pecans.
Mix for 20 sec/speed 4.
Do not overmix.
Fill prepared pans with mixture and lay peach wedges on top of each cake.
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack.
Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests