- 120 grams sultanas
- 120 grams raisins
- 120 grams currants
- 2 tablespoon sweet sherry
- 80 grams apple, cored and quartered
- 60 grams carrot, chopped
- 30 grams almonds
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 130 grams Cold Butter, cubed
- 80 grams breadcrumbs, from day old bread
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg, ground
- a pinch salt
- 70 grams plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 orange, rind and juice
- 1000 grams water
- 250 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
- 15 red glace cherries
- 15 Green glacé cherries, halved
Place Thermoserver on top of TMX and weigh in sultanas, raisins, currents and sherry. In TM bowl grate orange rind 5-10sec/sp 7. Add to Thermoserver. Cover and let sit overnight or several days, stirring daily
Place almonds in TM bowl and mill 5-10sec/sp7. Add to Thermoserver with fruit mixture.
Place apple and carrot in TM bowl and chop 5-10sec/sp7. Add butter and chop 3-5sec/sp5. Scrape down.
Add sugar, breadcrumbs, flour, spices, salt, eggs, and juice, mix 30sec/sp5.
Add fruit and almond mixture to TM bowl and mix 10-15sec//sp4.
Scrape mixture into individual silicon moulds. Smooth tops with the back of a spoon. Place moulds in top and bottom of Varoma. (if there is any mixture left over, put aside into Thermoserver)
Wash bowl and add water. Place Varoma into position 45mins/Varoma/sp3.
Remove from moulds gently and leave upside down. Serve with custard.
(refill moulds with remaining mixture, top up water to 1litre mark and repeat 45mins/Varoma/sp3)
Can keep in the fridge undecorated in airtight container for 3months
Put dark chocolate melts in TM bowl and grate 10sec/sp8. Scrape down and melt 3mins/50*/sp3.
Place puddings on baking paper. Pour chocolate over pudding, covering completely, including bottoms, with spatula or the back of a spoon. Let set/cool.
Wash and dry TM bowl. Put white chocolate melts in TM bowl and grate 10sec/sp8. Scrape down and melt 2mins/50*/sp3.
Pour a little bit of white chocolate over coated puddings, letting a little dribble down the sides. Decorate with 1 red glace cherry and green cherry halves each.
On Day Of Steaming
great for Christmas Gifts!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup