THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams granny smith apples
- 150 grams coconut cream, canned
- 3 eggs
- 40 grams flaxseeds, milled
- 20 grams LSA
- 80 grams cold pressed, coconut oil
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 grams flour, wholemeal
- 125 grams fresh blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Set oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees fan forced.
Add apples to and turbo 1 sec then scrap down sides. Turbo again .5 sec.
Add all other ingredients except blueberries and give a little stir with spatula.
20 sec, speed 4, scrap down sides and repeat 20 sec, speed 4.
Ensure well mixed and add blueberries. 10 sec, speed 4
Transfer batter to 12 muffin tray. I use the Rose Gold Thermomix bakeware and there is no need to grease.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops spring back and tops are slightly brown.
Set aside to cool a little before tucking on.
Accessories you need
Due to the decreased sugar in the recipe you will need to consume within 2 days or freeze remaining.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Healthy Coffee cupcakes
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Pear + raspberry mini muffins
- Variation Simple Protein Balls
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl