- 400 grams carrots, washed and roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 70 grams Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 185 degrees celsius.
Grease 25cm round cake tin/ line with baking paper, and set aside.
Place carrots into bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5. Set aside with walnuts.
Place eggs, sugar and oil in bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add Formula 1, vanilla, spice, salt, flour and bicarb to bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add carrots and mix on REVERSE for 15 seconds on speed 2.
Pour into cake tin and bake for 60 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Gevulde speculaas (Dutch spiced biscuit filled with almond paste)
- Vegan Banana Bread