- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams sugar
- 15 grams SR flour
1. Add chocolate to TM bowl and grate SP 9 7 secs
2. Add butter and melt SP 2 3 mins 50c and set a side in a jug (Do not clean bowl)
3. Add eggs, sugar and flour to bowl SP 4 30 secs
4. While on SP 3 pour in melted chocolate mixture and continue until 2 mins
5. Pour into greased ramekins and bake 180C fan forced 12-15 mins until edges are set but soft in the centre.
6. Enjoy served with ice-cream or cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life