- 125 g Butter
- 110 g white sugar
- 60 g Milk
- 230 g SR flour
- 25 g cornflour
- 30 g Coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 g sugar, (or icing sugar & skip milling)
- 50 g Butter
- 2 teaspoons Milk
- 115 g raspberry jam
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Easy Quick Children food Egg free Australian Dessert Side dish
- Preheat oven to 170-180 degrees C. Line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper
- Add butter and sugar to TM bowl and beat 2 minutes speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add milk & vanilla and beat a further 1 minute speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add flour, cornflour and coconut, and mix a further 30 seconds speed 5
- Roll 2 tspns of mixture at a time into balls and place on prepared baking trays, leaving ~5cm between each biscuit. Dip a fork in flour, tap off excess, and use to flatten balls into about 5cm diameter discs. (you will need to repeatedly dip the fork in the flour to prevent it sticking to the dough)
- Bake 18 minutes, swapping the trays around halfway through cooking. Leave on trays to cool.
- If using white sugar, place in TM bowl and mill 2 minutes speed 9 until icing sugar consistency. (Skip this step if using icing sugar)
- Add butter & milk into bowl and beat 30 seconds speed 5
- Spread ~1 tspn of icing onto the base of half the biscuits. Spread the other half of the biscuit bases with ~1 tspn jam.
Sandwich biscuits together and enjoy
Filling & Finishing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life