- 150 grams Butter, Softened
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 egg
- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 70 grams Cornflakes
- 60 grams walnut pieces
- 125 grams chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 and line 2 biscuit trays with baking paper
1. Add butter and sugar to bowl and cream 1 minute/speed 4, scrape down bowl and mix 30 seconds / speed 4 add the egg through the hole while mixing. Add vanilla and mix 15 seconds/speed 4
2. Add 260 grams self raising flour mix 30 seconds/ speed 4, scrape down bowl mix 15 seconds/speed 4. Add cornflakes mix 15 seconds/ speed 3
3. Add walnuts and chocolate chips and mix speed 3/ 15 seconds. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto lined biscuit trays and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll