- 125 grams Butter, Softened
- 3-4 Bananas ripe, Mashed
- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 500 grams Cream Cheese (1pkt)
- icing sugar, I ground down raw sugar
- lemon juice, to taste & texture
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Dissolve carb soda in milk
2. Cream butter & sugar with butterfly, speed 4 for approx 40 secs
3. Add banana, flour and bicar soda & milk. Mix spprox 1 min speed 4 - adjust time if need be
4. Pour into a greased tin and backe in moderate oven (180) for approx 3/4 hour
1. Mix all ingredients speed 4 for approx 1min (more if need be).
2. Ice cake when cooled
Cream Cheese Icing
Follow me on facebook: Jobee & Thermie's Adventures
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake