- 200 grams Mixed seeds of your choice, chia, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin etc..
- 30 grams sultanas
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- Preheat oven 160c, lightly grease a baking tray or museli bar tray. Place Dates or apricots in TMX bowl then chop for 5 seconds on speed 8. Srcape down & set aside.
- Add Butter, coconut oil & honey to TM bowl, 4 minutes, 100c, sp2 to melt
- Add remaining ingredients (including pre chopped fruit) and mix on speed 2 for 1 minute on reverse to combine.
- pour mixture into prepared tray and bake for 12 minutes. These can also be rolled into bliss balls & eaten raw.
If you want a little chocolate through these leave them to cool for a bit before putting in the in trays, then add some chocolate drops and stir through, then bake.
If you like them sweeter add 20 grams of coconut sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies