- 400 grams Cereal, (200museli/100weatbix/100raw oats)
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams Organic Butter
- 125 grams Dessicated Cconut, optional
- 25 grams golden syrup, or maple syrup
- 60 grams honey, or use more maple syrup
Recipe is created for
preheat oven 170 degrees
( place baking paper inside baking dish with sides. you will need min. depth 3-4 cm) make sure the paper comes up the edges as you'll need extra when you remove the slab from the dish later.
Place the cereal in the bowl ( break up the weat bix) and mix for 1 min/ speed 1 till well combined
add any extras like linseeds, pepitas, saltanas etc ( see ingredients list) and mix for extra 10 seconds /speed 1
add butter, golden syrup, honey or maple and sugar and mix for 3-5 min//speed 2/ 100 degrees ( till butter meltes through mixture
add the rest of the ingredients ( coconut) and mix 20 sec//speed4
place in baking tin lined with baking paper approx 3cm thickness and press down well with back of a large spoon till densely compacted smooth the top with the back of the spoon.
Using dark chocolate buds or good quality dark or milk chocolate ( preference ) melt in glass bowl over saucepan with boiled water.
place in oven for approx 20-30 min. ( check at 20 minutes to be sure not burning). the longer you cook the crunchier they will be later. Approx. till golden brown on top.
remove from oven. Leave in dish and spread the melted chocolate evenly over the top. Can be bumpy and uneven. Spread around with back of a spoon. place in fridge to cool approx min. 30 minutes.
Remove from dish leaving in baking paper and place on cutting board. With large sharp knife cut into desires sizes. Store in air tight container in fridge.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
healthy chocolate museli bars.
Place in fridge after smoothing over the melted chocolate. Wait till hardens then cut into squared or desired size
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian