- 50 grams Frozen Berries
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams Salted butter
- 10 grams Cacao
- 30 grams Rice malt syrup
- 50g grams Peanuts,Almond Slivers, Optional
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Spread the berries and coconut flakes over the baking paper.
2. If using nut, line the nuts up also.
3. Add Butter and Coconut Oil to TM jug.
4. Set 3 mins, speed 1, 100 degrees.
5. Add Cacao and Syrup to TM jug.
6. Mix 20 seconds, speed 2.
7. Pour over Raspberry and Coconut on plate, and freeze for 1 hour until firm.
LINE A SHALLOW DINNER PLATE WITH BAKING PAPER
Accessories you need
Dinner plate is a nice size and also depth is appropriate also.
Adapted from Sarah Wilson I Quit Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Spiced Chai Latte Mix
- Clare's Creamy Coconut Yoghurt - Automated TM5 Version
- Breakfast Bites (Wheat & Refined Sugar Free)
- coco-nutty crunchy granola (I quit Sugar)
- Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
- Raw Broccoli, Basil & Cashew Pesto
- Ryvita Style Crackers (Wheat, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banoffee Porridge
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits