- 2 packages Arnotts Scotch Fingers
- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in TM bowl, mix 10 sec Speed 5. Check to see if ground enough and mix again for 5 secs if nec.
Add Condensed Milk and Cocoa, mix 10 sec speed 4 until well combined
Roll mixture into walnut sized balls and roll in coconut.
These are supposed to have sultanas in them, my husband loves them with the sultanas as this is how his Nanna used to make them. I prefer them without. You can also add your choice of chopped dried apricots or cranberries, etc. Just chop these in the TM bowl before you add the biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake