- 2 packages Arnotts Scotch Fingers
- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in TM bowl, mix 10 sec Speed 5. Check to see if ground enough and mix again for 5 secs if nec.
Add Condensed Milk and Cocoa, mix 10 sec speed 4 until well combined
Roll mixture into walnut sized balls and roll in coconut.
These are supposed to have sultanas in them, my husband loves them with the sultanas as this is how his Nanna used to make them. I prefer them without. You can also add your choice of chopped dried apricots or cranberries, etc. Just chop these in the TM bowl before you add the biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake