- 250 g Peanut Butter, crunchy
- 160 g honey
- 100 g coconut oil
- 160 g whole oats
- 70 g Shredded coconut
- 60 g slithered almonds
- 200 g Dark Choc Bits
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla ess
Add Peanut Butter, Honey and Coconut Oil to the bowl
Add remaining Ingredients 1min//speed 3
poor in to a slice tin and refrigerate unil set
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Devilled ham spread
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice