- 250 g Peanut Butter, crunchy
- 160 g honey
- 100 g coconut oil
- 160 g whole oats
- 70 g Shredded coconut
- 60 g slithered almonds
- 200 g Dark Choc Bits
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla ess
Add Peanut Butter, Honey and Coconut Oil to the bowl
Add remaining Ingredients 1min//speed 3
poor in to a slice tin and refrigerate unil set
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola