- 250 g Peanut Butter, crunchy
- 160 g honey
- 100 g coconut oil
- 160 g whole oats
- 70 g Shredded coconut
- 60 g slithered almonds
- 200 g Dark Choc Bits
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla ess
Add Peanut Butter, Honey and Coconut Oil to the bowl
Add remaining Ingredients 1min/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3
poor in to a slice tin and refrigerate unil set
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Paleo Meatloaf
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw