- 1 cup dry roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 80 gram 85% dark chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 175. Line a tray with baking paper
- Place the cashews and almonds and desiccated coconut into the mixing bowl speed 5.5/6 secs
- Add the remained biscuit ingredients and mix for 15 secs/speed 3
- Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 10 secs/speed 3
- Use your hands slightly dampened if the mixture is sticky to shape the mixture into 24 even sized balls. Place the balls on the tray and flatten.
- Bake for 12 mins or until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 mins before gently transferring them to a cooling rack
- Once the biscuits have cooled, place the chocolate into the mixing bowl and melt for 4 mins/40/speed 1 (watch to not overmelt)
- Add the honey and mix for 10 secs/speed 3
- Dollop and even amount of the chocolate cream onto the centre of 12 of the biscuits. Top each one with another biscuit and gently press down. Place the biscuits into the fridge to set and to store.
Use chocolate cream quickly as it starts to become firm fairly quickly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Blueberry Coconut Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins adapted from well plated
- No Sugar Lemon Butter
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)