- 180 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 130 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar, homemade
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp vegetable oil of choice
- 300 grams carrot
Roughly chop carrots (no need to peel) and chop for 20 sec on 9. Set aside.
2. Put eggs and sugar into TM bowl and beat on 8 for about 30 sec, or until pale and fluffy (you can use the butterfly, but it's not necessary).
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except carrot, and mix for 10 sec on 6.
4. Add the carrots and mix in gently on 2 until carrot is incorporated.
5. Pour into a lightly oiled round cake tin (ca. 20 cm diameter) and let bake for ca. 40 min on 176 degrees C.
Dust cake with icing sugar once cooled and serve with a spoon of fruit yoghurt of your choice.
Accessories you need
This cake will only set you back around 80 kcal per slice and its full of good vitamins and nutrients!
The carrot cake keeps really moist for days and can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Chicken noodle soup
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb