- 65 g brown rice
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 fruit quartered, apple or lemon or orange (whole and unpeeled, seeds removed)
- 200 g dried fruit, mixed
- 90 g rolled oats
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 50 g honey, optional (depending on the fruit you've chosen)
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1-Pre-heat oven to 180º C. Line the base and sides of a 20 x 30cm rectangular pan with baking paper.
2-Add brown rice to the Thermomix bowl and grind for 30 sec/sp 10. Set aside.
3-Place sweet potato and fruit in the Thermomix bowl and grate for 5 sec/sp 5. 4-Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add all the dried fruit. Turbo 1 sec/3 times until the dried fruit is evenly chopped.
5-Return the ground rice to the Thermomix bowl together with all of the remaining ingredients. Combine on reverse for 30 seconds on speed 3 or until dry ingredients are completely coated in the wet.
6-Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan using the spatula. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture evenly into the pan and smooth the surface.
7-Bake for 30/40 minutes until lightly browned. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes in the pan before lifting onto a cooking rack to cool completely before cutting.
8-Cut into 16 bars, wrap in parchment paper and a rubber band. Freeze it, and throw in the lunchboxes for stress free snack.
Accessories you need
Find more recipes at IG or FB @My cooking buddy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)