- 80 grams pumpkin seeds
- 80 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams Coconut Flour
- 30 grams chia seeds, (white or black)
- 20 grams Cocao
- 400 grams condensed milk, (1 Can)
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add All seeds, coconut flour and cocao to bowl and turbo 2 secs
Add condensed milk and mix 10 secs spd 5
Form into balls and roll in either sesame seeds or desicated coconut
Place in fridge until firm and serve.
Place in freezer (instead of fridge) and balls will be firm in 20-30mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Bliss balls- paleo
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Raw Choc Coffee Protein Bliss Ball
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Diabetic Friendly Date and Chocolate Brownies