- 230 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 170 grams Butter, cubed
- 250 grams White Sugar(or Raw)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Eggs, Large
- 130 grams Flour, Plain
- 120 grams Hazelnuts, chopped
- 10 heaped teaspoons Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
1. Prehead oven to 180C. line a 9 x 13" baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add Chocolate and chop on Speed 9 for 10 Seconds.
3. Add butter and cook for 3 mins, 50C on Speed 1 or until chocolate has melted and combined.
4. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and stir for 15 Seconds on Speed 1.
5. Add flour and mix for 15 Seconds on Speed 4 or until mixture has combined.
6. Add hazelnuts and mix on Reverse , Speed 2, for 20 Seconds or until mixture has combined.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly. Drop the chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella) by the teaspoon onto the brownie batter. Do not completely combine them, you want visible swirls of the spread in the batter.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the edges appear crispy but a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out with moist crumbs.
9. Let the brownies cool to room temperature.
10. Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for several days (if they last that long), in the fridge for 1 week, or tightly wrapped in the freezer for several months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice