- 3 Bananas ripe
- 230 g Almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon banking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 300 g oats
- cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 190 c. Put the bananas in the bowl and mix speed 5/5 secs, scrape down sides and mix a further 5-10 seconds on speed 5 until the smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix speed 5 for 8 seconds, scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5 until a smoothish batter (oasts will be finely chopped).
At this point, this is your base. You could essentially add whatever fruit or mix in that you want (i.e. Fruit, Chocolate Chips, 20g cocoa powser, Peanut Butter, Raisins, etc.).
Divide into muffin tin and bake for about 20 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Easy Apple Cake
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apple, Oat & Sultana cookies
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding