- 3 Bananas ripe
- 230 g Almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon banking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 300 g oats
- cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 190 c. Put the bananas in the bowl and mix speed 5/5 secs, scrape down sides and mix a further 5-10 seconds on speed 5 until the smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix speed 5 for 8 seconds, scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5 until a smoothish batter (oasts will be finely chopped).
At this point, this is your base. You could essentially add whatever fruit or mix in that you want (i.e. Fruit, Chocolate Chips, 20g cocoa powser, Peanut Butter, Raisins, etc.).
Divide into muffin tin and bake for about 20 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake
- vegan hot cross buns
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation