- 3 Bananas ripe
- 230 g Almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon banking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 300 g oats
- cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 190 c. Put the bananas in the bowl and mix speed 5/5 secs, scrape down sides and mix a further 5-10 seconds on speed 5 until the smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix speed 5 for 8 seconds, scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5 until a smoothish batter (oasts will be finely chopped).
At this point, this is your base. You could essentially add whatever fruit or mix in that you want (i.e. Fruit, Chocolate Chips, 20g cocoa powser, Peanut Butter, Raisins, etc.).
Divide into muffin tin and bake for about 20 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Dotty's Ginger nut biscuits
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Babkosh - A marriage between South African Babka and Hungarian Kokosh :-)
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins