- 3 Bananas ripe
- 230 g Almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon banking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 300 g oats
- cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 190 c. Put the bananas in the bowl and mix speed 5/5 secs, scrape down sides and mix a further 5-10 seconds on speed 5 until the smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix speed 5 for 8 seconds, scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5 until a smoothish batter (oasts will be finely chopped).
At this point, this is your base. You could essentially add whatever fruit or mix in that you want (i.e. Fruit, Chocolate Chips, 20g cocoa powser, Peanut Butter, Raisins, etc.).
Divide into muffin tin and bake for about 20 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Beetroot Relish
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Apple Mini Muffins
- Nigella’s Traditional Christmas Cake
- Raw Christmas Fruit Cake
- Cinnamon Holly Biscuits
- Loukoumades. Greek doughnuts
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge