- 3 Bananas ripe
- 230 g Almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon banking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 300 g oats
- cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 190 c. Put the bananas in the bowl and mix speed 5/5 secs, scrape down sides and mix a further 5-10 seconds on speed 5 until the smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix speed 5 for 8 seconds, scrape down side and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5 until a smoothish batter (oasts will be finely chopped).
At this point, this is your base. You could essentially add whatever fruit or mix in that you want (i.e. Fruit, Chocolate Chips, 20g cocoa powser, Peanut Butter, Raisins, etc.).
Divide into muffin tin and bake for about 20 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Flapjack slice