- 250 grams Cream Cheese (1pkt)
- 160 grams unsalted butter
- 300 grams icing sugar
- 1 --- fresh orange, juice and zest
- 1 level tsp orange essence
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix sp 5 for 30 secs or until smooth. Alternatively use 37 degree button while mixing on speed 5 also keeping an eye on mixture as to not heat it too much.
To pipe you may need to refrigerate before using.
Accessories you need
This is enough to ice a 30cm cake or 24 cupcakes. Refrigerate before piping, can be coloured.
Based on //allrecipes.com/recipe/cream-cheese-frosting-ii/ and also found //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/rainbow-cake-cream-cheese-icing/124150#comment-63807 with an amazing rainbow cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins