- 4 0ranges
- 180 g Butter softened
- 135 g custard powder
- 360 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/2 --- cups sugar
- 250 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
Pulp the peeled oranges on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
2. Drain the oranges through the steamer basket and set juice aside to drink.
3. Put the pulp back into the TMX bowl and add all other ingrediebts.
4. Mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
5. Pour into prepared cake tin and bake at 150 degrees for 1 hour. Depending on your oven, you may need more time as the mixture is very wet.
The pulp in my cake was the byproduct of making cordial, following the recipe in the EDC, oranges instead of berries and more of them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark