- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 100 g tapioca flour
- 60 g Coconut sugar
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 35 g coconut oil, (melt a little if not in liquid form)
- 2 eggs
- 255 g coconut milk
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a small loaf tin with coconut oil and baking paper.
Place all ingredients in stated order into mixing bowl.
Pour batter into loaf tin and bake in oven for 1 hour, watching closely in last 10 minutes or so, cover with foil if getting too brown on top.
Leave to almost completely cool before removing from tin and slicing.
Enjoy as is or with a dollop of coconut cream or yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup!
You can replace the coconut sugar with honey or maple syrup if you prefer.
You can make coconut milk from coconut cream by diuting 1:1 with water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- Paleo Granola
- Chocolate Zucchini & Walnut Muffin