- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 100 g tapioca flour
- 60 g Coconut sugar
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 35 g coconut oil, (melt a little if not in liquid form)
- 2 eggs
- 255 g coconut milk
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a small loaf tin with coconut oil and baking paper.
Place all ingredients in stated order into mixing bowl.
Pour batter into loaf tin and bake in oven for 1 hour, watching closely in last 10 minutes or so, cover with foil if getting too brown on top.
Leave to almost completely cool before removing from tin and slicing.
Enjoy as is or with a dollop of coconut cream or yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup!
You can replace the coconut sugar with honey or maple syrup if you prefer.
You can make coconut milk from coconut cream by diuting 1:1 with water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- chinese five spice
- Lean Clean Apple Crumble
- Feijoa & Cream Cheese Muffins
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake