- 130 g blanched almonds
- 35 g Coconut sugar
- 50 g Butter, grass fed, or palm shortening.
- 50 g Raw Honey
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 g Coconut Flour
- 70 g choc chips, dairy free, naturally sweetened e.g. loving earth coconut milk
8Recipe is created for
Add blanched almonds to dry TM bowl and mill for 6 secs, speed 8 or until fine flour consistency is reached. Do not over mill. Set aside.
Place coconut sugar in dry TM bowl. Mill for 20 secs, speed 9 till fine powder is acheived.
Add butter beat for 15 secs on speed 4.
Add honey and egg and mix for 6 secs on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add milled almonds, baking soda, salt and coconut flour to TM bowl. Mix for 10 secs on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add choc chips or chopped chocolate pieces and mix for 10 secs, , speed 2.
Place spoonfuls onto baking mat or paper with slight room for rising in between. Flatten with a spoon or fork (cookies don't flatten much while baking) and bake for 9-12 minutes or until slightly golden.
Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes before moving, or cookies will crumble!
This recipe is from the paleo blog Against All Grain and I have just adjusted it for the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles