- 2 bananas, Medium sized
- 120 grams honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 200 grams almonds
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 30 grams Cacao
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 90 grams dark chocolate, chips or chunks
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line your muffin tin with cases.
Blend almonds on Speed 7 until it becomes almond meal. Remove and place in another bowl for later use.
Add bananas to jug. Blend 15sec/Speed 6 into a smooth purée.
Add honey and vanilla to jug. Mix for 5sec/Speed 4.
Add eggs and coconut oil to jug. Mix for 10sec/Speed 4.
Return the almond meal to the jug. Add in cacao, coconut flour and baking soda.
Mix 15sec/Speed 4, or until well combined.
Add in chocolate chips/chunks. Mix 5sec/Speed 4.
Spoon into muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
I use the Well Naturally brand of chocolate from Coles for this recipe. It is dairy free and sugar free.
This recipe was originally found on //www.texanerin.com/chocolate-banana-muffins/
I have ammended it for Thermomix and also to my own tastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites Dairy Free Gluten Free
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6